I’m an online counsellor and a face to face therapist in East Lothian and Edinburgh. If you’re ready to take the first steps
toward learning to like yourself a bit more, I can help you:
- find ways of listening to your inner child
- increase your resilience by paying attention to your emotional, mental and physical needs
- improve the relationships you have with others and yourself
Counselling and psychotherapy can provide a safe, non-judgmental space where you can open up and explore what’s going on for you.
You might want to focus on something very specific or you might not be sure what it is that you need.
Whatever the reason, counselling can probably help you feel better, help you understand your reactions, help you get in touch with your emotions.
Often the changes you make may seem small, but can significantly improve your life.
I am particularly interested in how we can get comfort from the natural world and the outdoors, even in seemingly small ways.
When working with clients, I like to pay attention to the very young – and sometimes scared – child who is still there inside
all of us, and to think about how we can take that small child by the hand and bring them with us, rather than pushing them away.
I’m committed to making therapy as accessible as possible and so offer various different ways of working which include
- traditional in person counselling, in a room
- Walk-and-talk therapy in East Lothian and Edinburgh
- Counselling via webcam (video)
- Phone counselling
- Text-based online counselling via instant messenger and email
You can read more about how these different options work on my website.